Pages

About Dear Bex

This is my place to speak to my daughter. She won't remember these early days in her life, and I want to make sure that I do! Plus, there's just so much I want to say to her and be sure she knows.

October 4, 2013

"Reading"

Dear Bex,

You have always had a penchant for books and reading, and recognized books by their covers... you've always memorized them quite quickly, and I frequently won't read the last word on a page and wait for you to fill it in (which you usually do perfectly).  You've recently taken this to another level, reading books to yourself and having a blast doing it. Sometimes the pages are paraphrased based on the pictures, but mostly, you get them 100% right...




And crack me up in the process :)

I love you, baby girl.

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment